October 1, 2010

"Fabulous Friday"

Happy First of October! 


The leaves haven't had much change yet, but I know they will soon! 

Today has been such a perfect day. I had school from 9-11:30 and then had a nice walk home. I know this is horrible, but we are still working on wedding thank-you's so I am doing those while watching some TV with the pups. I cleaned up a little and ate lunch as soon as I got home and have just been relaxing! Our air conditioning has been out for a couple of days, but it hasn't been too bad since the cooler weather has finally arrived. It got a little stuffy last night and today, but as soon as I got home the maintenance guy from our apartment complex knocked. It only took about ten minutes for him to fix it so that was good! The apartment is coming along pretty well. I think that my bathroom is actually the only room completely finished! I've been pondering if there is anything else that I can do to it, but I can't really think of anything! Here are some pictures. Let me know what you think! Is it too crowded?

My mom got me the weenie dog ring holder. So cute!
My Aveda collection -- Love love love
I added a little wicker basket to put the tissues in after I took this picture. 



Thank you to Mrs. Jessica Jones for the little figurine! Love it!
And a thank you to the future Mrs. Barry for this daily reminder! 


I am welcome to any design suggestions... anything!! Please help me because I am still learning! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Take time to thank God for your blessings. I know I have had so many lately!

- love, briana -

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You are welcome! I love that figurine, too! :)