October 11, 2010

"Love, Love, Love"

     I have recently come across a couple online stores that have the most amazing products, and I am so in love! The first is an Etsy store that sells decorative pillows. Our couch has lain bare because I cannot find exactly what I want! I am not the type of person that will just buy something because I need it. I will have a specific thing in mind that I want and I will go without until I find exactly what I am looking for! It isn't always a good thing, but at least I don't regret spending money on something that I won't like after a little while. So I stumbled upon this Etsy store, and for those of you who do not know what Etsy is, it is kind of like the eBay of crafty, homemade items. I love it a whole lot more than eBay because you don't have to bid on stuff, and if you are an artsy person, you can open your own store and sell your creations! Here are some of the gorgeous throw pillows that I found at The HomeCentric Etsy store.
     Aren't they just adorable? I am in love with the designs and wish I could buy them all! I just read that the designer is from India... how neat! Anyways, if you're in need of a pillow, I definitely recommend this place. I'll let you know when I buy my first one! There are so many to choose from! I have always had positive experiences with Etsy sellers and can vouch that shopping on this website is legit just in case anyone was wondering!

     I have also fallen in love with Victoria's Secret fall/winter sweaters that they have this season. I filled up a shopping cart online with everything that I wanted from their new line and it added up to cost almost $800! I am not sure how I will end up narrowing it down... they are just so cute! You can see their collection by clicking here. I wish there was an actual Victoria's Secret clothing store around Louisville... one that sold clothes as well as all their other... things. I would definitely be shopping there if they did! Well... hope you like the pillows and sweaters. I am off to work in a little bit and have spent most of my morning online shopping. Now off to do something producive..... 

- love, briana -

1 comment:

Cheryl Merante said...

I enjoy seeing you all grown up Baby :) You are and were a joy. Moms always yearn for the days when their kids were little... i loved those but love this part too!
Thanks for making me proud!
Mom